Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: Google And Microsoft: Neighbors .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Google And Microsoft: Neighbors
Greg Linden lets us know that Google is opening a new office in Kirkland, Washington, right near Microsoft, intending to steal some MS talent. I'm just trying to picture in my head a really bad sitcom where two neighbors who run opposing tech companies try to get along at home while waging war on the job.

Hey, Nathan. I think that link is broken. It should be to Thanks!
Oops. Fixed it.

By the way, what do you think of my horrible Photoshopping? I've enjoyed bad Photoshopping for years, and I feel like I should put together a collection of poorly made and cheesy images.
Love the picture. As Burns would say "eeeexxcelentt"
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors