Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: Geeking With Greg .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
 
Geeking With Greg
I just read this Seattle Times story on RSS feeds (an interesting read) and it quotes Greg Linden, who is the CEO of my favorite new site, Findory. Turns out its the same Greg Linden who runs Geeking With Greg, a site I rely on in my Blogroll (run by Bloglines, another company given a lot of attention in the article), and posts comments here occasionally. Ha! How did I not realize that before?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors