Saturday, September 11, 2004
Having Fun At Google Answers
Even if you aren't interested in asking or answering questions, there's some fun stuff at Google Answers. The service is one of several that have tried to get people to post questions and pay to get them answered. I know some people rely on it heavily, but Google has not released statistics on how popular it is. Oh well, I'm sure they must have some other lucrative business.
For now, we can all enjoy questions such as:
- What happened to my ex-girlfriend?
- What is Michael Moore's middle name? (It's Francis)
- Is it legal for my husband's child's mother to give the child his last name even though he's married to me at the time of birth? (Hello, Springer!)
- Where would I find people who have a fetish for cordury?
- How can i get random beautiful women to sleep with me immediately for free, with no commitment, no questions asked, all the time? (The winning answer: Take over a country! I'm not making this up!)
- Which side does god take in a war?
- How long can I survive eating only pizza?
- Am I lazy or sick in the head?
If you find any funny ones, post them in the comments.