Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: Hotmail Extra Storage = Extra Long Wait .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
 
Hotmail Extra Storage = Extra Long Wait
Hotmail promised in June 250 MB of storage for free users and 2 GB for paid users, to combat Gmail. So far, no progress. I divide my email between Hotmail and Gmail, so I've been eagerly anticipating the 2 gigabytes I get as a paid user. Supposedly, the oldest Hotmail users get the larger accounts first, but I've been using my account for seven years, plus paying for it, so who knows how true that is. Microsoft is going to lose users if it keeps dragging its feet.
(via the Unofficial Google Weblog)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors