Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: InsideGoogle Goes On Location .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Sunday, September 12, 2004
 
InsideGoogle Goes On Location
I previously posted about Digital Life, a Ziff-Davis run exhibition at the Javitz Center in New York, running October 14-17. I received my press authorization through my paper Friday, so I will be there, reporting on Google, Microsoft, AOL, Tivo, AT&T, XM Radio, CallVantage Service and Movielink, Intel, Motorola BestBuy, and any other companies you guys are interested in. I'll bring my laptop and wireless card, so I'll be blogging from the floor with regular updates and pictures from the photographer I'm bringing with me. If anyone has any suggestions of what they'd like me to check out while I'm there (I should be attending Thursday, Friday, and Sunday), just comment and let me know. It should make for some good blogging.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors