Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: Gearing Up For Digital Life .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
 
Gearing Up For Digital Life
I'm getting excited about Digital Life, Ziff Davis's technology and entertainment showcase starting tomorrow at the Jacob K. Javitz Convention Center in Manhattan. I'm very excited to get to see my favorite football player, Kurt Warner, but more importantly, the opportunity to blog live on location. I haven't seen any other bloggers talk about attending, so if you are interested in what is going on, you can check it out here. Also, any readers who will be there, let me know where you will be so I can say hi.

I've received a lot of emails from companies who will be exhibiting, so I'll go through them and give you guys an idea of what to expect. Also, if anyone wants me to check out a specific thing, just say so, and I'll try to help out. While this blog will be the Digital Life blog for most of the next few days, I'll still be posting all the news I get, as I get it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors