Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: My Google Doodle From Digital Life .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
My Google Doodle From Digital Life
Google's Digital Life booth had a fun feature: An oversize Google search page that you could stand in to create your own Google Doodle. They finally put the photos online at, and you can see my photo (top right). I think the quality wasn't so good, so I guess it turned out well that I had the Google rep take a shot with my own camera (bottom right). The Google Blog talks about Digital Life today, and Google has a decent page dedicated to the event.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors