Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: My Google Doodle From Digital Life .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
 
My Google Doodle From Digital Life
Google's Digital Life booth had a fun feature: An oversize Google search page that you could stand in to create your own Google Doodle. They finally put the photos online at google.com, and you can see my photo (top right). I think the quality wasn't so good, so I guess it turned out well that I had the Google rep take a shot with my own camera (bottom right). The Google Blog talks about Digital Life today, and Google has a decent page dedicated to the event.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors