Saturday, October 09, 2004
Tool - Google Family Tree
Blogoscoped has a new tool, the The Google Family Tree which leverages the Google API to display the Family Tree of famous people.
Let's give it a whirl with a toughie. I entered George Bush to see how the tool would handle Jr. and Sr. in the results, knowing full well that this is not really a fair test for the tool which has not been run thru the wringer yet. But, hey, I am in the mood for a little comedy relief and what I got was quite amusing.
- George Bush's mother is pro-abortion (no comments please), she is married to George Bush's father and by the way -- GHW Bush's mother is (get this) a woman. Boy, I am sure glad I got that all cleared up.
- George Bush's Wife was NOT born in the Brookfield Zoo.
- George Bush's son was scheduled to have dinner with the brother of the alleged assassin, on the same day of the coup d'etat. He was also put into office with oil money. His daughter, in her own way, is a smart cookie.
- John Kerry's mother is a hamster, not only that, but (s)he's French! He blows his nose all over (her) all the time. Something odd here -- Google seems to think that John Kerry's mother is male.
- John Kerry's sister is in Montreal on Friday, stumping for expatriate American votes and encouraging them to support
herhim. Something odd again, Google seems to think that John Kerry is female.
- John Kerry's daughter was spotted in a see-through dress at Cannes Film Festival (that one is spot on).