Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: Browser Usage Meme .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
 
Browser Usage Meme
I normally don't do memes, but I'll make this one relevant. The idea: just type a letter in your address bar and list the first URL, to give people an idea of your browsing habits. Instead, I'll do an ABCs of InsideGoogle: The most relevant sites I use in regrads to this site. Here ya go, feel free to post any I should be using:

A - aboho.com - Aboho - Where you can find forums that post RSS feeds of InsideGoogle and InsideMicrosoft, a great way to discuss the topics at hand. bet you didn't know there was an InsideGoogle message board of sorts, did you?
B - This one's just not fair, so I'm listing mutiples:
battellemedia.com - John Battelle's blog
beta.search.msn.com - The MSN Search Beta
blog.outer-court.com - Google Blogoscoped
blog.searchenginewatch.com - Search Engine Watch Blog
blog.seattlepi.nwsource - Todd Bishop's Microsoft blog
blogs.msdn.com - MSDN blogs - An enormous collection of blogs by Microsoft employees
C - channel9.msdn.com - Channel 9 - Community at Microsoft with a user-centric focus and lots of tips
D - still looking...
E - eweek.com - eWeek
F - findory.com - Findory - No contest :-)
G - google.com - Google - What'd you expect?
H - still looking...
I - images.google.com - Google Image Search - Yeah, I know its another Google site, but I rely on it so much for lame clip art on my posts...
J - jeremy.zawodny.com - Jeremy Zawodny's blog
K - still looking...
L - still looking...
M - microsoft-watch.com - Microsoft Watch
N - neowin.net - Neowin
O - still looking...
P - photobucket.com - Photobucket - I know there are better photo hosting sites, but it's fine for me, and I won't need it anymore when the whole shebang moves to dedicated hosting (you are okay with updating your bookmarks, right?)
Q - There are no q's on the internet!
R - resourceshelf.com - Resource Shelf - A huge resource I don't use often enough
S -
scoble.weblogs.com - Robert Scoble, Microsoft Geek Blogger
searchenginelowdown.com - Search Engine Lowdown
T - topix.net - Topix news aggregator - I actually never visit the site, but its RSS feeds (you'll notice three of them in my Blogroll) I could never live without
U - still looking...
V - still looking...
W - wired.com - Wired News
X - still looking...
Y - still looking...
Z - zorgloob.com - Zorgloob

This is by no means a complete list, or even a "Favorites" list. It's simply a list of sites I rely on to produce this site. I may like a site and omit it (I even included a site or two I don't like). If you would like to suggest a site, let me know, but I won't include it unless I come to rely on it. Even if I like your site, I may wind up leaving it out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors