Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: Yahoo Parties Hearty .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
 
Yahoo Parties Hearty
Yahoo had its end of the year party celebration last Saturday night, and Nancy Evars talks about it at the Yahoo blog. They had ice sculptures. Nancy is just thrilled that she got to see her coworkers in something other than jeans and a t-shirt.

In my world, for the first time since we started having our Tuesday free newspaper bowling, I finally won. Notwithstanding the fact that the top two bowlers were absent, and the fact that the bar was closed (which certainly improved my game), I am still proud of my accomplishment. Now that I have beaten a group of equally bad bowlers, I only have to learn how to be a good bowler.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors