Latest InsideMicrosoft Posts: InsideGoogle: The Google Terminator .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
InsideGoogle
Friday, September 24, 2004
 
The Google Terminator
A billion years ago (about three weeks), I posted about a cover story in Technikart magazine about Google, and Sebism over at LiveJournal helped me out with translation of the article synopsis. Well, now he's provided me with high-res scans of the article (thanks a bunch!). At the very least, I can marvel at the cool images (especially the Arnold Schwarzenegger as metaphor for Google cover, and yes, that is a naked woman on page 8), but I'm hoping to run Optical Character Recognition on them so I can work on translating the article. If anyone can give me some tips on how to do this, it would be most appreciated.
Also, the article contains the first photo I've ever seen of noted Google critic Daniel Brandt:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Who Reads InsideGoogle?
Cnet

The Seattle Times

Evan Williams

Most Popular Posts
A Look At Google's Secret Instant Messaging Product: Hello

New Gmail Features Include An Atom Feed

An Interview With Google's Marissa Mayer at Digital Life

Google And Microsoft: Neighbors